Tagged tonight by Sheri
Here’s the rules….
* I must post 7 random things about me.
* Tag 7 other Bloggers to do the same.
* Post the rules and the Bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave Tagged Bloggers a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.
So here’s my 7 random things about me.
1. I have 4 kids. The youngest is 3. Only 2 more years to enjoy SAH life! But I don’t know what I’m going to do yet!
2. I have been to Norway. It’s a beautiful country. My dad was born there….
3. I love spicy food. Mexican, Jamaican, Japanese, East Indian, doesn’t really matter what culture it comes from, I love it all!
4. I play hockey. I’m a defenseman (woman) for my local ladies team. I LOVE playing hockey. I wish I could play year round. (At least if I was on the rink right now, I wouldn’t be hot in this crazy weather)
5. My favourite author of all time is Ted Dekker. Love his stuff.
6. I’m a piano player. I sing and play with our church music team. Love it.
7. I grew up in Northwestern Ontario. Lakes and bush are where I love to be.
There you have it. Now for the 7 to be tagged…..
Kerry (you knew I’d get you again sometime!)
Tami (I know you loooovvveee these!)
Whew that was a lot of typing. Now I gotta go tell these fine ladies that they’ve been tagged!