Time to celebrate on my blog this week! It’s QKD’s third birthday and we are partying!
I’ll be having 5 challenges over the next 5 days. Here’s how it’s going to work.
The Official Rules and Stuff
1. Each card you create for each challenge must be new.
2. Each card you create must have a stamped image on it. QKD stamps earn an bonus ticket.
3. Each card must be linked up in the correct challenge post.
4. ONE CARD PER CHALLENGE only.
How the Prizes Work
For each additional challenge you enter, your potential prize pack gets bigger! If your name is drawn and you complete all 5 challenges, you will get all 5 prizes listed below. If you complete 3 challenges, you get the first 3 prizes, and so on and so forth.
You will receive one entry for each challenge completed and a bonus entry per challenge if QKD stamps are used.
**ALL CHALLENGES ARE DUE BY MIDNIGHT ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 30th.
WINNER WILL BE DRAWN ON SEPTEMBER 1st**
1. One challenge completed: Birthday Stamp set and ATC background stamp
2. Two challenges completed: Add on 5 yards of ribbon (your choice at katstamps.com)
3. Three challenges completed: #1, #2 and add on a pack of 3D Dots
4. Four challenges completed: #1, 2, 3 and add on a Provocraft Multitool
5. Five Challenges completed: all prizes above PLUS a stamp from the Separates Line at QKD
Good luck everyone!!! Get ready for challenge #1!
CHALLENGE #1 – 3 Elements
Create a NEW card using paper plus 3 additional elements since we’re celebrating our 3rd birthday. Remember all entries must include stamping and QKD stamps get a bonus entry.
Link your creations up in this post. Have fun!! Can’t wait to see what you create!
EDITED TO ADD………..MY CREATION 🙂
I totally forgot the rules of my own challenge and used 3 elements in ADDITION to my stamp – so you can use the stamp as one element, or not – it’s totally up to you.
Hope you enjoy my card!
You can get this NEW CHRISTMAS STAMP SET at katstamps.com.
It includes the word PEACE (shown here) as well as JOY and LOVE.