If you haven’t seen the whole list of things going on today, please hop over to the OBP Blog and check out all the times and details of some FUN challenges!!
You can also get access to all the challenges at PAPER CRAFTS PLANET.
MY CHALLENGE for you today is to SAVE PAPER and make a ONE LAYER CARD.
1. You may use any NON paper embellishments you wish, but your card MUST be limited to the card base and ONE other layer. You can also just use the card base as your layer if you choose.
2. You also MUST include stamping. Stamps don’t have to be OBP stamps, but if you have some, we’d love to see you use them!!
3. Your card MUST be a NEW creation made after 12:00 pst.
All cards linked up on this post will get an entries into the following:
* The random winner of my blog challenge will win the
Limited Edition Earth Day stamp
Each of the blog challenge winners will be entered into a grand prize drawing!!!
* One winner will receive $100 in Odd Bird Planet stamps
* One winner will receive $50 in Odd Bird Planet stamps
* Five winners will receive a 25% discount coupon when they place
an Odd Bird Planet order
You may enter as many cards as you wish in each blog challenge.
You have until tomorrow night (April 23) at midnight PST to get your cards linked up.